- 17.6 fl oz FAGE Total 0% Yogurt
- 3 large ripe avocados
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 pint 2% milk
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- ¼ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- ½ tsp chopped chives for garnish
- A few drops of Tabasco sauce to taste
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2.0 oz homemade croutons
- Peel and chop the avocado into chunks, then place into a food processor.
- Pour over the lemon juice; add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
- To serve, chill four soup bowls, pour in the soup, and garnish with croutons and chives. So simple, quick and delicious!
Chef’s Tip | To make the homemade croutons, simply take a thick slice of your favorite (crusty cottage loaf or crusty olive bread) and cut into bite-size pieces. Place onto a baking sheet, drizzle then with some Greek olive oil and bake until golden brown.
* These recipes were submitted by our users. We are not responsible for any errors or suggestions.